NPQ REGISTRATION WINDOW NOW OPEN
Register now to secure your place!
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR PROGRAMME CONFIRMED – Department for Education is providing full funding for any participants working in a category 5 or 6 area, and those working in MATs or dioceses which cover those areas. This represents a fantastic opportunity for schools to take up this free training, training that has proven measured impact in schools and also gives participants the opportunity to undertake a school-centred project and network with other local school leaders.
We are proud to continue working in partnership with the Alliance of Leading Learning (ALL), a gold standard licence provider for the Department for Education.
Scholarships will be available for those registering and starting their programme before the end of this academic year. Register by Friday, 12th June 2020 to secure these funded places. Whilst the criteria remains the same for this period, it is going to CHANGE in September 2020 so beyond this we cannot guarantee scholarship funding.
The current NPQ scholarship eligibility funding criteria for is:
1. All schools that are in a category 5 or 6 area.
2. All schools that are part of a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) which has a footprint (at least one school) in a category 5 or 6 area.
3. All schools that are part of a Diocese which has a footprint (at least one school) in a category 5 or 6 area.
Your launch day will take place from the week beginning 29th June 2020 to ensure delegates qualify for the scholarships. These launch sessions will be via a webinar or online training session.
Register via our license provider website – leadinglearning.co.uk
Once you have registered, your funding eligibility will be checked and we will confirm your place.
Delivery across Trafford, Tameside and Stockport at Elmridge Primary School/Gatley Primary School/Hawthorns School for NPQML and NPQSL
Why choose us?
- We are an established and reputable provider of leadership training both nationally and internationally – training over 5,000 school leaders and governors in the last 5 years
- Highly skilled and quality-assured school leaders deliver the programmes
- Value for money through high quality, facilitated, face-to-face training, online support and personal tutor support with final assessment
- Excellent customer care – where you are an individual with access to support and guidance where needed
Find out more…
We will happily respond to any queries you may have.
Please go to our website for more information on our programmes: Leadinglearning.co.uk